Be Part of Something Special
Headline Sponsor – £50,000
You company will be seen by an audience of 4,000 men and women aged 30-60 who are the wealthiest and influential individuals within the London social scene.
The audience will be from a range of sectors including art, fashion, design and finance. This is an excellent opportunity to set your company apart by being affiliated with an exclusive and glamorous event.
As headline sponsor of this fantastic event we will work with you to ensure all of your objectives are clear from the outset and achieved, whilst knowing you are helping the UK's most vulnerable children.
Accreditation as our headline sponsor:
- Company name and company logo incorporated into the script and set design.
- NSPCC website (an average of 250,000 visits every month).
- Interior Designer's Pantomime website for a period of at least one year
- Forward, full page advert and recognition as the headline sponsor in the souvenir programme given to over 300 guests
- All other promotional material including leaflets and gala dinner invitation
- One central table at the gala dinner and tickets to the performances
- Introduction to VIP guests on the evening
- Invitations to other NSPCC events throughout the year
- We will work with your PR team to produce dedicated press releases for publications of your choice
- Company name included on all other press releases
Other Sponsorship opportunities
Printed Materials – £10,000
- We will be producing a number of different printed materials for the event including souvenir programme, flyers, leaflets and more.
Includes logo and recognition as the printing sponsor on all printed materials.
Scene Sponsor – £3,500 (11 scenes in total)
- The set designs and scenery are fantastic and provide an incredible opportunity for brand placement and exposure of your company's name and logo.
Benefits include brand recognition during the pantomime and acknowledgement on a page in the programme dedicated to our generous sponsors.
Production Sponsor – £3,000
- The opportunity to sponsor the lighting and sound of the pantomime, an essential element for ensuring the show runs smoothly.
Includes recognition in the souvenir programme.
Costume Sponsor – £1,000
- At the heart of the production are the 15 exquisite costumes purposefully created by leading fashion houses.
Benefits include accreditation in the souvenir programme.
If you are interested in sponsoring and advertising opportunities the please contact us.
T: 020 7825 2822